Webby award-winning, Emmy-nominated digital entertainment expert with extensive experience in integrated media. Passionate about bringing the worlds of television and film production, marketing, and technology together in strategic, imaginative ways. True multitasker whose talents stretch across several key verticals, resulting in outstanding 360 experiences that touch social TV, mobile, apps, music, games, video, and more.
Industry recognition for work on The Office, including 2009 Emmy Nominee for Outstanding Achievement in Interactive Television (Fiction), 2010 Streamy Award Winner for Outstanding Companion Web Series, and 2008 Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Television Website.
Along with The Office writers, created and managed the 1st-ever social network officially based on a TV Show — Dunder Mifflin Infinity — which featured challenges, points accrual and rewards.
Managed The Office and Parks and Recreation Facebook and Twitter accounts since inception in 2008 and 2009, respectively, guiding the former all the way to 10M likes.
Managed all digital content and products for The Office for 8 seasons, and Parks and Recreation for its entire 7 seasons. Over multiple seasons, The Office was the #1 ranking site on NBC.com in unique visitors and video views.
Managed a critically-acclaimed 360 experience for The Voice during its 1st 2 seasons, including live online voting on multiple platforms, social engagement and fan-submitted auditions
TECH CREATIVE, INC., LOS ANGELES, CA 2016-
HEAD OF DIGITAL STRATEGY
Specialist in all aspects of digital communications: audience development, mobile, website architecture, e-commerce and SEO.
- Facilitate ideation between clients, internal teams, third party vendors and service providers
- Write creative briefs and digital roadmaps for websites, apps, social
- Turn brand strategies into digital campaigns
- Gather both user and business requirements in order to build a campaign where those goals intersect
- Create customized digital programs based on industry, audience behavior, data insights
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign results/trends in compelling and easy-to-understand ways, with the goal of optimizing processes for each future campaign.
- Track emerging technologies and pioneering ideas that brands can leverage
NBC universal, universal city, cA, 2006-2015
Director of Production, Entertainment Marketing and Digital Group, 2013 – 2015
Worked with executive staff to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) in order to maximize revenue while maintaining the network’s brand using techniques such as SEO, SEM, and metrics analysis to ensure greatest page revenue per thousand impressions (RPMs).
- Facilitated effective, profitable collaboration between Ad Sales, Marketing, Technology, Product Development, and Creative Content Production, resulting in consistent year-over-year growth in video views, uniques and social engagement.
- Defined NBC shows’ digital lifecycle from inception through strategy, show collaboration, and planning, to launch, maintenance, and archiving.
- Managed new NBC iPhone, iPad, and Android apps, ensuring promotional requirements were being met on daily basis. Representing 70% of network’s video views, the iOS app earned top billing on the iTunes homepage and currently has a 4.5/5 user rating.
- Managed a team of Digital Producers, emphasizing content generation and social engagement, helping employees maximize effectiveness and value of a show’s digital offerings to Marketing and Ad Sales teams, and to the show itself.
- Optimized efficiency and day-to-day functioning of Digital Group by enhancing processes for workflow and management, including agendas, update documents, analytics, CMS templates, and task management.
Supervising Producer, 2011 – 2013
In addition to all the responsibilities of a Senior Digital Producer (outlined below), managed a team of five Digital Show Producers responsible for all web, mobile, and app content.
Senior Digital Producer, 2006 – 2010
Primary digital point of contact for portfolio of shows. Developed and executed editorial strategies, bringing together combined creative talents and expertise of show production, internal and external NBC departments (Publicity, Marketing, Programming), and 3rd-party studios.
Coordinated successful launch of several webisode series for The Office, which involved in-universe web presence, extensive marketing, publicity, e-commerce and social media strategy, iTunes, and talent relations, earning awards and accolades during 2009 – 2010 season.
warner bros. online, burbank, ca, 2000-2005
Performed storyboarding, design, and integration of website elements for Warner Bros.’ theatrical, television, and animated properties.
VARIOUS COMPANIES, Montreal, Canada, 1996 – 2000
Web Producer/project manager/consultant
Awards & Recognition
NBC Universal Ovation Award (multiple years’ recipient),Awarded for excellence and imagination in web production, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006
Streamy Award, Best Companion Web Series: “Subtle Sexuality – The Office”, 2010
Emmy Nominee, Outstanding Achievement in Interactive Television (Fiction) – “The Office Digital Experience”, 2009
ProMax Award, Outstanding Comedy Program Website: “The Office”, 2008
Broadband Emmy Award, Outstanding Broadband Comedy: “The Office” Webisodes, 2007
Webby “People’s Voice” Award, Best Television Website: “The Office”, 2007
Master of Arts (M.A.), Communications
McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Distinction, Cultural Studies Major, French Minor
McGill University, Montreal, Canada
English, French (fluent)
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat, Hootsuite, Spredfast
Omniture, Chartbeat, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Domo, Hulu Metrics, comScore, Nielsen
Confluence/JIRA, Basecamp, AtTask, QuickBase, Zendesk, activeCollab
WordPress, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Interactive Group Voting Member, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
Associate Member, International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences